Oh my goodness I am in LOVE!
This weekend precious Cecilia Reid Miller was born to my best friend Kacie and her husband Brent! I still can't believe she's here and she's the prettiest little thing I've ever seen in my life.
She was born on Saturday evening at 6:01 weighing in at 6 pounds 13 ounces. Kacie's mom, Melinda, called me to let me know she was here and I was shocked! I couldn't believe she was here that fast...we were in the process of getting ready to go "wait her out" at the hospital but she was definitely ready before we were! 
Corey and I went on to the hospital and got to look at her in the nursery window for a long time. Then we visited with Kacie and Brent, his parents, and her parents in her room before they brough her to the room. BTW...Kacie was doing WONDERFUL! She looked and sounded soooo good! I was totally impressed!
It was the first time I had really seen or held such a "new" baby and I loved it! It did make me totally nervous though...not holding her but realizing that we're going to have one in just a few weeks! It really made it even more real to me.
When I held her guess who started kicking? Yep, little Sydney started kicking Cecilia! ha! I guess she didn't like her laying on my belly! I hope that is not a taste of what's to come between the two of them! Of course I couldn't resist and we had to go visit again yesterday! I told them I would give them a break today while they got settled at home...but I'll be back on Tuesday! I just can't stay away...I'm taking food as my excuse to see her! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment