FINALLY announcing the newest BIG SIS in the Konow family.....
I'm sooooo behind on my blogging and announcing because of NO energy and feeling icky pretty much all day every day! Yuck! But I decided that today, no matter what, I was going to update my blog to announce our newest additionS!
Yes...there's an "S" on the end of that word.....we found out on October 27th that we are pregnant with TWINS! Aaahhhhh!!! It was definitely a good thing that I was laying down because the word shocked doesn't even do that moment justice.
Now that it's had time to sink in for two weeks, we're still shocked but also ready to start planning for the two additions that will be in our lives in less than 7 months. My actual due date is June 15th but my doctor expects to deliver sometime around the end of May. She says with twins, you usually won't go past 37 weeks! Tomorrow I will be 9 weeks along.
Sydney doesn't have a clue....bless her heart, she probably thinks I've just all of a sudden turned in to a VERY lazy Mama. The past 3-4 weeks have been pretty hard on me because I like to be ON THE GO and I just haven't felt like doing anything. Waiting for this to pass so I can get some PLANNING going on!!!!!
I am already growing....WOW! I'm afraid it's going to happen fast this time. I took an 8 week picture and you can tell some. It really just depends on what I'm wearing.
This is an 8 week comparison. Sydney vs. twins.
We go back to the doctor on December 1st for a monthly ultrasound and checkup.

I know you are tired of me saying this but I am BEYOND thrilled for you all! I get excited everytime I think about. I love you and can't wait to meet those precious babies!
ReplyDeletecongrats jac & corey!! what an amazing blessing times 2!!
ReplyDelete