Monday, December 12, 2011

12 weeks


Well hello........I'm still alive but barely it feels like most days.  I just know I'm gonna start feeling good verrryyy soon.  I'm actually a little over 13 weeks along in my pregnancy right now but I wanted to post 12 week comparison shots.  These little boogers are growing double fast!!  The first pic is the NOW  pic.....the second one is when I was 12 weeks with Sydney.  Yikes!

We went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago and got to see some awesome movement and hear some strong heartbeats from the twins.  It was CRAZY.  They're still growing at exactly the same rate (which is fabulous) and both have 150 heart beat (which is also fabulous).  They informed us that we couldn't ask for anything more right now so clearly, all is well!


We'll go back on December 29th, when I'm 16 weeks, for another ultrasound (and hopefully find out the gender) and doctors appointment. 


So far we still haven't decided on names, baby beds, toddler beds, strollers, room changes, etc.......let's just say I've GOT to start getting some energy back and start making some decisions around here or I'm gonna go CRAZY!





No comments:

Post a Comment