Friday, April 1, 2011

Big Day

I've got to backtrack several days to March 20th.  It was a big ole' FUN day that we definitely want to remember in our "First Year" scrapbook.  :)
Our afternoon started with Sydney's BFF's 1st Birthday Party...Miss Cecilia Miller turned one!  Actually they're not BFF's either....they're really not so sure of each other BUT this too shall pass!  It was an awesome, CUTIE BUG party hosted by her oh so creative Mommie, Kacie.  And of course Brent too. :)

Sydney was DYING to help open gifts.  I don't know how many times we drug her away from the gift bag corner.  Finally, while Cecilia was eating her cake, we found a side room with some toys and she and Gweneth Poor played in the floor while everyone else giggled at Cecilia eating her cake.  I could hardly get a peek...

We had to leave the party early because Sydney was in her 1st Fashion Show hosted by our favorite....Miss Whitney @ Red Bird Boutique!!!  She sported 4 outfits and was happy as can be with her cousin Katelyn holding her for each "showing".  Aunt Nat even got her to wave really big at the audience (oh, it was toooooo cute)!  Jackson was in the show too...he wore the gown that we gave him for Christmas.  Adorable!  The cousins had quite a cheering section....Grandma, Grandad, Great Grandmama, Corey, Nat and me.  The pics are terrible but I still wanted to share! 

It was a BEAUTIFUL day outside and Corey and I were just itching to get her out and "play".  She tried to poop out on us in the car on the way to the farm but she caught her second wind.  We took an afternoon ride on the Ranger all around the farm.  It was soooo nice!  The perfect ending to a crazy, fun, hectic, beautiful day!!!

1 comment: