Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm obsessed!

Ok...I'll admit it, my new obsession is reading DIY craft/project blogs and then wanting to go out and buy the stuff to make all of these darling projects myself!  Shew...it wears me out and I wish I didn't have the urge to even look at all of this creative stuff...but I do!  All of these little fun, crafty SAHM's....I don't know how they do it all?!?!  Anyway....here's one of the Easter crafts I saw the other day and it fit into my requirements...easy, cheap and quick.  It turned out pretty cute so I wanted to share.  I hung it on Sydney's bedroom door...it wasn't big or sturdy enough for our front door.  :)

And here's what my sidekick's were doing while I was crafting away right behind them on Thursday night.  haha!  Sydney was glued to Elmo and her poor Daddy was trying to catch a little nap after a long day at work.  Love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment