We thought the warm weather was here to stay, (we have found that it wasn't) so we wanted to go check out what they had to offer Sydney at the Park. First Aunt Nat & Jackson and Sydney & I took a nice long walk around the park. It was great until we had to push the strollers up the huge incline....get a mental picture here, y'all....our knees were practically touching the pavement as we climbed the mountain hill, we were struggling so bad! ha!
After the stroll we thought we'd try Sydney out in the baby swings...while Jackson just chilled in his carrier, dreaming of the day he's big enough to run around in the sane. ha! Of course the whole playground area just seemed icky to me so I had to take her cart/highchair cover just to make me feel better. :) Poor thing...she didn't really like swinging. I think she thought she was gonna fall out. She just kept reaching for me. So, she settled for swinging in Mamas lap! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment